+1 this camera if you like it!
Pentax 645Z – the best photographs in our photography gallery
No pictures taken with this camera were found.
Pentax 645Z – description
Pentax 645Z - DSLR camera
- medium format camera
- 51.4 effective mega-pixel CMOS sensor
- Class leading speed and response with 3FPS frame rate
- Versatile live view with a tiltable LCD panel
- 27 AF sensors and a vast light sensitivity range of –3EV to +18EV, the focus module includes 25 cross sensors and three AF sensors dedicated to low light focusing
- magnesium alloy body, die cast aluminum chassis, and 76 special seals, the 645Z boasts a fully weather and coldproof design to resist water, fog, snow, sand and dust
- Real Time Scene Analysis System features an 86,000 pixel RGB light-metering sensor and algorithms that further enhance accuracy of exposure, white balance and autofocusing.
Pentax DSLR cameras ordered by popularity
The latest Pentax DSLR cameras
Pentax 645Z - description in other languages